- Leave something for someone…never leave someone for something because in life something may leave you but someone will always live with you.
- Too often we underestimate the power a touch, a smile, a kind word, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the power to build a life long relationship.
- God has deposited Love, Joys, Prosperity, Peace and Laughter plus all kind of Blessings in your account. Use without limit. The PIN code is : PRAYER!
- Three best things:
A little seed in good soil
A few cows in good grass
A few friends in tavern
- One meets his destiny often on the road he tried to avoid it.
- With lies you may go ahead in the world but you can never come back.
- The road to a friend’s house is never too long.
- When the heart is full, the eyes overflow.
- There is none luckier than he who thinks himself so.
- The truth may walk around naked, but the lie has to be clothed.
August 11, 2016
Words of Wisdom – Worth Reading Quotes, Great Valuable Messages Never Share Ur Secrets with …