Children’s are parents treasure and their most precious gift on this land. They must have seen the world lesser than you but they see it in a different way which you need to appreciate. Listen to them and try giving them as much time as you can. These moments are more precious than anything in this world
35 Ways to Respect your children views and ways to know them in a better way:
1. Put away your phone in their presence or avoid talking too much on phone when they r with you.
2. Pay attention to what they are saying.
3. Accept their opinions.
4. Engage in their conversations.
5. Look at them with respect.
6. Always praise them.
7. Share good news with them.
8. Avoid sharing bad news with them.
9. Speak well of their friends and loved ones to them.
10. Keep in remembrance the good things they did.
11. If they repeat a story, listen like it’s the first time they tell it.
12. Don’t bring up painful memories from the past.
13. Avoid side conversations in their presence.
14. Sit respectfully around them.
15. Don’t belittle/criticize their opinions and thoughts.
16. Avoid cutting them off when they speak.
17. Respect their age.
19. Accept their advice and direction.
20. Give them the power of leadership when they are present.
21. Avoid raising your voice at them constantly, be very assertive but calmly
22. Avoid walking in front or ahead of them.
23. Avoid eating before them without sharing with them
24. Avoid glaring at them.
- Beautiful Inspirational Messages with great meaning
- Daily Thoughts in Hindi
- Rabindranath Tagore Motivational Thoughts with Meaning in Hindi
25. Fill them with ur appreciation even when they don’t think they deserve it.
26. Avoid putting your feet up in front of them or sitting with your back to them.
27. Don’t speak ill of them to the point where others speak ill of them too.
28. Keep them in prayers always possible and teach them to pray
29. Avoid seeming bored or tired of them in their presence.
30. Avoid laughing at their faults/mistakes.
31. Do a task before they ask you to.
33. Choose your words carefully when speaking with them.
34. Call them by names they like.
35. Make them your priority above anything.