Famous Rabindranath Tagore Love Quotes and Sayings, Thoughts
2. The greatest distance in this World is not that between living and death, it is when I am just before you, and you don’t know that I Love You.
3. I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.
4. Love is an endless mystery, for it has nothing else to explain it.
5. Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation.
6. Love’s gift cannot be given, it waits to be accepted.
7. You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
8. Those who are near me do not know that you are nearer to me than they are.
Those who speak to me do not know that my heart is full with your unspoken words.
Those who crowd in my path do not know that I am walking alone with you.
Those who love me do not know that their love brings you to my heart.
9. Children are living beings – more living than grown-up people who have built shells of habit around themselves. Therefore it is absolutely necessary for their mental health and development that they should not have mere schools for their lessons, but a world whose guiding spirit is personal love.
10. The biggest changes in a women’s nature are brought by love; in man, by ambition.
11. Once we dream that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
12. Only in love are unity and duality not in conflict.