- Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
- Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
- I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.
- Work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.
- Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t.
- When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.
- When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
- In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
August 11, 2016
There are two ways of meeting difficulties: you alter the difficulties, or you alter yourself …