- Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
- Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
- I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.
- Work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.
- Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t.
- When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.
- When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
- In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
Beautiful inspirational messages great meaning by Pablo Neruda
Children’s are parents treasure and their most precious gift on this land. They must have …