Goodbye messages for girlfriend: Don’t rely on just a simple I Love You or I Miss You when you say goodbye to your girlfriend. You may see such a situation as the end of all the happiness in your life but don’t forget that it is also the beginning of a new love story – your long distance relationship with her. Your last words will echo in her mind throughout the months that you have to stay apart from each other. The best way to leave a lasting impression in her heart is to write a romantic quote on a card. Give it to her as you both hug and kiss for the last time. Whether it is college, work or family – whatever the reason for your separation, embrace it in a sad but a beautiful way. Make it a befitting start to a lovely long distance relationship which becomes worth writing a book about.
1) Just go, just leave… I don’t know for how much longer I will be able to hold back my tears. Goodbye.
2) My heart is going to bleed every step of the way when I walk away. So I can follow the drops of blood back to you. Goodbye.
3) I am not going away only to pursue MY dreams. I am going away to pursue the dreams which will help us live OUR dreams together. Goodbye for now.
4) I want you to chase your dreams. I want you to fly higher. I want you to enjoy all the adventures life throws at you. But when you are done dreaming, flying and achieving, don’t forget the guy who is waiting for his angel to come back in his arms. Goodbye.
5) I am trapped in the cage of your love and you are taking its key with you. Goodbye.