1. “I believe in America because we have great dreams, and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true.” — Wendell L. Wilkie
2. “But what do we mean by the American Revolution? Do we mean the American war? The Revolution was effected before the war commenced. The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations…. This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution.” — John Adams
3. “You have to love a nation that celebrates its independence every July 4th, not with a parade of guns, tanks, and soldiers who file by the White House in a show of strength and muscle, but with family picnics where kids throw Frisbees, the potato salad gets iffy, and the flies die from happiness. You may think you have overeaten, but it is patriotism.” — Erma Bombeck
4. “What light is to the eyes, what air is to the lungs, what love is to the heart — liberty is to the soul of man.” — Robert Green Ingersoll
5. “Freedom lies in being bold.” — Robert Frost
6. “O beautiful for spacious skies, For amber waves of grain, For purple mountain majesties, Above the fruited plain….” — Katharine Lee Bates
7. “If you take advantage of everything that America has to offer, there’s nothing you can’t accomplish.” — Geraldine Ferraro
Independence Day Greetings
- At a time when censorship is the weapon of many and curbing down on freedom of speech is the mantra of autocrats, let us reiterate on this Independence Day that freedom is our first right and we shall preserve it.
- Practicing and applying freedom while others aren’t looking is more important than proclaiming your freedom to anyone who will listen.
- If you truly appreciate your freedom, then you will never deny the opportunity to provide freedom to someone else.
- Freedom comes with a price. Many people take this freedom for granted, but what would you pay to be free?
- This Independence Day, let us not just celebrate freedom but also win our freedom from all vices and sins that humanity has got embroiled in.
Happy Independence Day Wishes & SMS
- The independence day is the results of the sacrifices made by the great people so never forget their contribution and always cherishes their efforts. Hope the country moves ahead and strives for success.
- Freedom fighters have brought a huge revolution in America and today we promise to free our country from violence that is spoiling its beauty and charm. Take an oath to make America the best country.
- The sacrifices made by you will not go in vain as each individual promises to put their efforts in helping the country to become better and explore a new era that is free from corruption.
- On this great day when everyone is celebrated, the youth should come forward and stand for their rights. Let people live a free life that is beautiful and beyond the rules. Happy 4th Of July to everyone.
- Freedom isn’t always free; it must be achieved and appreciated to the highest extent, even when it is uncomfortable to do so.
- Freedom allows everyone the opportunity to make our country a better place; what contributions will you make to benefit our wonderful country?
- On this monumental day, take some time to understand why you have your freedom and independence.
- Enjoy the fireworks and outdoor activities, but remember what those activities signify…your freedom and independence.
- Make a decision this Independence Day to do your part in keeping America the land of the free and the home of the brave.
- This Fourth of July, proudly display your patriotism and help others understand why they are free.
- Having freedom means you are given the chance to choose your own destiny and follow your dreams until they are a reality.
- Freedom is not for the chosen few, but for the few who choose. Many people chose freedom above all things so that we can be free today.
- Instead of always blaming the past, decide to be independent and determine your future on this Independence Day.
- America will always be free until the citizens decide to stop paying for it. Are you willing to pay the price for your freedom?
- The difference between America and other countries is that we have the chance to make our dreams a reality.
- Instead of wondering what your country is going to do for you, decide what you will do for your country.