- Woman’s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty – Rudyard Kipling
- The history of all times and of today especially, teaches that women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves. – Louise Otto
- Women are the real architects of society. – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- What would men be without women? Scarce, sir, mighty scarce.
- Despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, I have not yet been able to answer the great question that has never been answered:What does a woman want? – Sigmund Freud
- A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive.
- By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacation-less class.
- Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men. – Joseph Conrad
- The sadness of the women’s movement is that they don’t allow the necessity of love. See, I don’t personally trust any revolution where love is not allowed.
Home » Harriet Beecher Stowe Quotes » Happy women’s day 2014 Quotes, Quotations & Sayings, Thoughts Images
Real Man don’t Love the Beautiful Girl in the world, They love the girl who …