- Surrender completely to God.
- If you make me the sole object of your thoughts and aims, you will gain the supreme goal.
- Trust in the Guru fully. That is the only sadhana.
- I am the slave of my devotee.
- Stay by me and keep quiet. I will do the rest.
- What is our duty? To behave properly. That is enough.
- My eye is ever on those who love me.
- Whatever you do, wherever you may be, always bear this in mind: I am always aware of everything you do.
- I will not allow my devotees to come to harm.
- If a devotee is about to fall, I stretch out my hands to support him or her.
- I think of my people day and night. I say their names over and over.
Beautiful inspirational messages great meaning by Pablo Neruda
Worth Reading Short Stories that will Change the Way You Think in Life 1. Fall …