- It is not what you do for your juniors/subordinates /children that are important. It is what you teach them to do for them selves.
- The world suffers a lot, not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good people.
- A successful man is he who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him! Learn to accept criticism proactively and with grace.
- Your success is determined by what you are willing to sacrifice for it.
- No one will manufacture a lock without a key. Similarly the God does not give problems without solutions. Only we should have patience and courage to find them.
- Success is not the key to happiness. But happiness is the key to success.
- Do not complain about others. Change yourself if you want peace. It is easier to protect our feet with shoes than to carpet the earth.
- Do not only be close with someone who makes you happy. Be close with someone who can not be happy without you. It may make a lot difference to him at least.
- Bill Gates never did LaxmiPooja but he is the richest man. Einstein never did SaraswatiPooja but he was the cleverest man. So just believe in hard work.
- You can tell whether a man is intelligent by his answers. But you can tell a man is wise by his questions.
August 11, 2016
Words of Wisdom – Worth Reading Quotes, Great Valuable Messages Never Share Ur Secrets with …