- Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it.
जो कुछ हमारा है वो हम तक आता है ; यदि हम उसे ग्रहण करने की क्षमता रखते हैं.
- Facts are many, but the truth is one.
तथ्य कई हैं पर सत्य एक है.
- Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.
आस्था वो पक्षी है जो सुबह अँधेरा होने पर भी उजाले को महसूस करती है.
- From the solemn gloom of the temple children run out to sit in the dust, God watches them play and forgets the priest.
मंदिर की गंभीर उदासी से बाहर भागकर बच्चे धूल में बैठते हैं, भगवान् उन्हें खेलता देखते हैं और पुजारी को भूल जाते हैं. Read More »
Find Here Swami Vivekananda Great Quotes: All Inspiring Sayings Thoughts Message by Swami Ji and Pictures
Swami Vivekananda Inspiring Quotes Pictures
Children’s are parents treasure and their most precious gift on this land. They must have seen the world lesser than you but they see it in a different way which you need to appreciate. Listen to them and try giving them as much time as you can. These moments are more precious than anything in this world
35 Ways to Respect your children views and ways to know them in a better way:
1. Put away your phone in their presence or avoid talking too much on phone when they r with you.
2. Pay attention to what they are saying.
3. Accept their opinions.
4. Engage in their conversations.
5. Look at them with respect.
6. Always praise them.
7. Share good news with them.
8. Avoid sharing bad news with them.
9. Speak well of their friends and loved ones to them.
10. Keep in remembrance the good things they did.