- My Christmas wish for you, my friend
Is not a simple one
For I wish you hope and joy and peace
Days filled with warmth and sun
- I wish you love and friendship too
Throughout the coming year
Lots of laughter and happiness
To fill your world with cheer
- May you count your blessings, one by one
And when totaled by the lot
May you find all you’ve been given
To be more than what you sought
- I wish this all and so much more
May all your dreams come true
May you have a Merry Christmas friend
And a happy New Year, too ..
- This Christmas, count your blessings,
Do not whine about your shortcomings,
For everyone is blessed differently.
Merry Christmas to you all.
May God Bless you and your family abundantly.
Santa Claus has got us gifts and toys,
Let us sing and welcome him, all you girls and boys.
For if we make Santa really happy, he’ll visit us each year,
He’ll get us gifts, sing and dance with us the merry cheer.
Merry Christmas! May you get lots of presents.
- After the gifts have been opened
After the tree is gone
After the carols have faded
May the happiness linger on.Merry Christmas
- Wishing you and yours
a blessed Christmas
- May your journeys be short, your burdens light
May your spirit never grow old
May all your clouds have silver linings
And your rainbows pots of gold
- I heard the bells, on Christmas Day,
Their old, familiar carols play,
And wild and sweet
The words repeat
Of peace on earth, good will to men.
- Christmas comes with children singing,
Christmas comes with sleigh bells ringing,
Christmas comes with frosty nights,
Christmas comes with snowball fights.
- All the elves at the North Pole are pooped
Their wee little eyes red and drooped
Making train sets and dolls
High tech toys or round balls
And since Santa left, well nigh to looped.
- H stands for happy—at Christmas be happy!
H stands for happy—right happy am I.
With a bow to the right sir, and a bow to the left, sir,
If you would be happy some Christmas gifts buy
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
- Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want and their kids pay for it
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!
- Every time a hand reaches out
To help another….that is Christmas
Every time someone puts anger aside
And strives for understanding
That is Christmas
- Merry Christmas to friends!
Merry Christmas to foes!
The world’s bright with joy, so
Forget all your woes.
The earth’s full of beauty, of
Love and good cheer.
Merry Christmas to all and a
Happy New Year!
- My thoughts continue to allow me
for this much I do know;
I thank God for each blessing,
as our friendship continue to rise.
- May you be reminded of all the
most imperative things in your life this Christmas.
December 23, 2014
December 19, 2014
December 17, 2014
December 25, 2013
December 24, 2013
W. C. Jones The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing other’s …