- Nothing is permanent in this wicked world – not even our troubles.
- To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain, and play with it!
- Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.
- Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself.
- I am at peace with God. My conflict is with Man.
- A tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure.
- Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone.
- The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.
- I do not have much patience with a thing of beauty that must be explained to be understood. If it does need additional interpretation by someone other than the creator, then I question whether it has fulfilled its purpose.
- To help a friend in need is easy, but to give him your time is not always opportune.
- Words are cheap. The biggest thing you can say is ‘elephant’.
.ads in wordpress
Words of Wisdom – Worth Reading Quotes, Great Valuable Messages Never Share Ur Secrets with …