- All my pictures are built around the idea of getting in trouble and so giving me the chance to be desperately serious in my attempt to appear as a normal little gentleman.
- That is why, no matter how desperate the predicament is, I am always very much in earnest about clutching my cane, straightening my derby hat and fixing my tie, even though I have just landed on my head.
- This is a ruthless world and one must be ruthless to cope with it.
- Despair is a narcotic. It lulls the mind into indifference.
- I went into the business for the money, and the art grew out of it. If people are disillusioned by that remark, I can’t help it. It’s the truth.
- I have no further use for America. I wouldn’t go back there if Jesus Christ was President.
- Dictators free themselves, but they enslave the people.
- In the end, everything is a gag.
- Remember, you can always stoop and pick up nothing.
- We might as well die as to go on living like this.
.ads in wordpress
Home » Charlie Chaplin Quotes » Inspirational Thoughts and Sayings by Charlie Chaplin Quotes, Proverbs
Many of life’s failures are the people who did not realize how close they were …