- It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.
- No one knows what he can do until he tries.
- God gives every bird its food but does not always drop it into the nest.
- Do not choose for any one what you do not choose for yourself.
- It is better, in times of need, to have a friend than to have money.
- As you do to others, they will do to you.
- Little children – little joys Bigger children – bigger sorrows
- A good name keeps its brightness even in dark days.
- An inch of gold will not buy an inch of time.
- A light heart lives long.
Beautiful inspirational messages great meaning by Pablo Neruda
Children’s are parents treasure and their most precious gift on this land. They must have …