- Actors search for rejection. If they don’t get it they reject themselves.
- I am for people. I can’t help it.
- I don’t believe that the public knows what it wants; this is the conclusion that I have drawn from my career.
- I’d sooner be called a successful crook than a destitute monarch.
- The glamour of it all! New York! America!
- Movies are a fad. Audiences really want to see live actors on a stage.
- Why should poetry have to make sense?
- A day without laughter is a day wasted.
- A man’s true character comes out when he’s drunk.
- We think too much and feel too little.
- The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury.
.ads in wordpress
Beautiful inspirational messages great meaning by Pablo Neruda
Home » Charlie Chaplin Quotes » Charlie Chaplin Suvichars in English Language – Thoughts
Beautiful Inspirational Messages with great meaning
Beautiful Inspirational Messages with great meaning You start dying slowly – By Pablo Neruda You …