- Actors search for rejection. If they don’t get it they reject themselves.
- I am for people. I can’t help it.
- I don’t believe that the public knows what it wants; this is the conclusion that I have drawn from my career.
- I’d sooner be called a successful crook than a destitute monarch.
- The glamour of it all! New York! America!
- Movies are a fad. Audiences really want to see live actors on a stage.
- Why should poetry have to make sense?
- A day without laughter is a day wasted.
- A man’s true character comes out when he’s drunk.
- We think too much and feel too little.
- The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury.
.ads in wordpress
Beautiful inspirational messages great meaning by Pablo Neruda
Worth Reading Short Stories that will Change the Way You Think in Life 1. Fall …