- Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
- Be nice to nerds. Chances are you’ll end up working for one.
- I’m a great believer that any tool that enhances communication has profound effects in terms of how people can learn from each other, and how they can achieve the kind of freedoms that they’re interested in.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss. He doesn’t have tenure.
- If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.
- The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.
- I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.
- I think it’s fair to say that personal computers have become the most empowering tool we’ve ever created. They’re tools of communication, they’re tools of creativity, and they can be shaped by their user.
- Life is not fair; get used to it.
.i like this,these are very usfull